Overnight or around the clock support is available for people with complex or multiple support needs. Our skilled and experienced staff are able to provide a wide range of supports during the day or night including but not limited to:
- implementation of behaviour support strategies
- medication administration
- PEG feeding, epilepsy management, diabetes management
- hoist/transfer support
- personal care
- assistance to engage in activities and appointments outside the home.
We also provide two types of overnight staff support: active night support or sleepover support.
- Active night assists those who need intermittent or continuous staff assistance throughout the night.
- Sleepover support means that someone is available if a need arises during the night. Our staff will sleep in a separate room but can be woken up to provide assistance (limitations apply to the number of times staff are needed before the shift becomes an active night shift).